There are few spots on the London landscape as striking as Searcys at The Gherkin, where HELIX restaurant and IRIS bar are open to the public for the first time. Pair high-end design with vintage cuvees and contemporary cooking, all while enjoying panoramic views from the top level of one of London?s…
This summer Searcys at The Gherkin has partnered with Perrier-Jouët Champagne to launch The Glasshouse at The Gherkin from 15th July.
The Iris Bar, located on the very top floor of The Gherkin, will become an oasis of ivy and greenery as it is transformed into a luscious botanical glasshouse. Enjoy Champagne pairings by Perrier-Jouët, botanical gin cocktails, seasonal dishes celebrating the best of British produce and live entertainment - all while enjoying panoramic views from one of London's most iconic skyscrapers!
For a more indulgent dining experience, see tickets to the Table of Tastes by Perrier-Jouët in the private dining rooms. As part of The Gherkin's summer pop up, Searcys and Perrier-Jouët have transformed one of the stunning private dining rooms into a pocket version of The Glasshouse. The Table of Tastes is a unique installation feature in the centre of the room showcasing an array of bright, tropical flowers, leaves and botanicals inspired by the tasting notes of different Perrier-Jouët cuveés. Tickets for the Table of Tastes can be purchased here.
Live music performances:
16th, 17th, 24th, 25th and 31 July.
1st, 6th, 7th, 14th, 15th, 20th, 21st, 27th and 29th August.
Please note that deposits are non-refundable.
|Friday 16th August 2019|
|Saturday 17th August 2019|
|Sunday 18th August 2019|
|Monday 19th August 2019|
|Tuesday 20th August 2019|
|Wednesday 21st August 2019|
|Thursday 22nd August 2019|
|Friday 23rd August 2019|
|Saturday 24th August 2019|
|Sunday 25th August 2019|
|Monday 26th August 2019|
|Tuesday 27th August 2019|
|Wednesday 28th August 2019|
|Thursday 29th August 2019|
|Friday 30th August 2019|
|Saturday 31st August 2019|
|Sunday 01st September 2019|
The Gherkin, 30 St Mary Axe, EC3A 8EP
Liverpool Street (Tube)
2. Tickets are issued subject to the rules and regulations of the venue.
3. Please check your tickets, as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
4. Occasionally, events are cancelled or postponed by the promoter, team, performer or venue for a variety of reasons. If the event is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the event was moved or rescheduled, the venue or promoter may set refund limitations. It is your responsibility to ascertain the date and time of any rearranged event.
5. The venue reserves the right to refuse admission and may on occasion have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
6. Every effort to admit latecomers will be made at a suitable break in the event, but admission cannot always be guaranteed.
7. We regret that tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase.
8. Tickets are sold subject to the venue or promoter's right to alter or vary the programme due to events or circumstances beyond its control without being obliged to refund monies or exchange tickets.
9. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than the promoter, venue management, DesignMyNight or one of their authorised sub-agents, it will become voidable and the holder may be
refused entry to or ejected from the venue.
10. The venue may operate a No Smoking Policy.
11. The promoter, venue management and DesignMyNight accept no responsibility for any personal property.
12. The event listed on the purchased ticket is strictly for ticket holders who are over 18 years of age. Identification may be required.